- Please call or email to find out if the item is available. Calls take priority over emails. If available, we hold the item 5 business days awaiting payment. After 5 days, if payment has not been received, the item will be returned to inventory.
- We accept VISA with a 3% surcharge for accessories, not for firearms.
- Payment may also be made with a money order, cashier's check or personal check. As personal checks need to clear, shipping will follow in ten business days.
- Western Union wired US funds are also accepted. Contact us to find out whose name to use on the wire. (Click here to find a Western Union location near you.) Note that the closest Western Union for collection is Walgreen's at 1805 Brady St, Davenport, IA 52803.
- Iowa residents will be charged an additional 7% sales tax. Sorry, no exceptions unless you send us a copy of your tax exempt resale number.
- All purchases are carefully and reliably packaged for shipment. In general, after payment has been received and FFL/C&R licensing verified, your order will be shipped within 2 business days. Shipment will be by UPS, Federal Express, or United States Postal Service.
- A Federal Firearms License is required on all shipments of modern guns. A legible, signed and dated FFL, whose validity may be verified of ATF's EZ Check website, may be mailed, faxed, or emailed. Curio and Relic (C&R) eligible firearms may be shipped to the licensee as permitted by state law.
- Occasionally, state law will mandate certain restrictions. For example, handguns with high capacity magazines (more than 10 round capacity) cannot be shipped to CA, CO, CT, D.C., HI, MA, MD, and NJ. All of these jurisdictions, except CO, also ban assault weapons. Furthermore, no C&R shipments to CA or NY.
- A minimum of $35.00 shipping will be assessed on all handguns, more depending on value and location.
- Long guns will be shipped 2nd day air or ground. A minimum of $35.00 shipping will be assessed, more depending on value and location.
- Please call or email to find out if item is available. Calls take priority over emails but remember to account for time changes. If available, we will hold the item for 10 business days awaiting payment. After 10 days, if payment has not been received, the item will be returned to stock.
- We accept VISA with a 7% surcharge for accessories, not firearms.
- We accept wired bank transfer. Contact us for banking information.
- Invoice on all shipments will reflect the correct purchase price. No exceptions.
- The purchaser is responsible for the legal status of the order. Any items seized by foreign agencies/customs are the responsibility of the purchaser. There will be no refund on any items not returned to Historic Investments.
- We do not provide an export service but will ship to the U.S. exporter of your choice after full payment and appropriate paperwork. Contact us for export references.
We offer a lay-away service under the following terms:
20% down payment within 5 days of the sale with the balance paid off within 60 days. You may place a maximum of 2 items on layaway at a time. Once a deposit has been placed against a layaway item, it cannot be transferred to something else. If the balance is not paid off within 60 days, all deposits will be forfeited.